This all-natural stain remover bar works on various stains and surfaces including fabric - grass, red wine, ketchup, blood, grease, underarm stains and so much more. A must-have for sponge cloth lovers.
Even the most stubborn stains are washed away! After applying the soap and leaving 10-20 mins of soaking, stubborn oil on kitchen hoods, counters, car seats, carpets, walls, all of them can be treated with this biodegradable coconut oil soap enhanced with washing soda.
simple ingredients: made from four simple plant-based ingredients
eco-friendly and safe: no hash chemicals with ingredients readily found in the house. will not discolour clothes or fabrics
best with hot water:
- cut or scrape off a little of the bar and throw in with your regular wash, it will energize your laundry load
- clean your shoes or remove the dye transfer of your leather jacket or purse
- melt in hot water and just spray or rub on surfaces (kitchen hood, carpets car seats) to get rid of stains and grime
- rub and wash away builds up on your nylon jacket around the cuffs
- removes mold from surfaces, especially in your fridge
-Coconut Oil (sodium cocoate) - creates hard soap bars with fluffy, stable lather
-Washing Soda (sodium carbonate) - an alkaline medium, ideal to remove unwanted, insoluble stains
-Lye* (sodium hydroxide) - an alkali that is required for soap making and is eliminated in the saponification process